About This Design
All materials and components are made with precious and of highest quality Sterling Silver, 14k Yellow Gold Filled, or Rose Gold Filled Metals. Pendants and bars are made of heavy 18 gauge or 1 mm thick metals to ensure durability.
All pieces are proudly handcrafted in Melbourne, Australia
I lovingly hand stamp each character and due to this process, there might be variations and slight imperfections which means no two pieces are the same and each piece is UNIQUE only to you.
How to Order & Standard Sizes and Fonts Details
- Create your unique and lasting piece using the options listed above.
- Pick your favourite precious metal material from the list
- See photos for the Font Samples. Note: Please choose your Font carefully as it can not be changed once your order has been placed.
- Write your personalisation request in the text box. Please mind the spelling and spacing.
- Please leave me a note if you want your piece to be textured (hammered) or blackened (to emphasize design and fonts).
- All chain lengths include the size of the pendants.
If there’s no Preferred Font & Chain Length in your Order Form, the defaults and standard options will be selected by our system. The defaults are the following:
Font : Simple Font | Chain Length: 40 centimetres (including pendant size & length)
Text Personalisations are available in a choice of:
1.)Standard Simple Font in 1.5mm and 3mm (Uppercase or Lowercase)
2.) Handwritten 3mm (Uppercase or Lowercase)
3.) Script 2.5mm (Lowercase only). As each piece is hand stamped Script font may not connect.
4.)Typewriter 3mm (Lowercase only)
Please choose your font carefully as all orders are made to order and customised only for you.
All numerals are hand-stamped with a standard Simple Font in 2.5mm or Simple Font in 1.5mm depending on the pendant design.
What Is Gold Filled?
Did you know that many antique pieces of( jewellery and accessories) are made with gold filled material? Why, because they last a “lifetime” when cared for properly.
- Gold filled is made by mechanically bonding a solid layer of gold into a base metal.
- Gold filled is a great alternative to pure gold and at a fraction of the price!
- It looks and feels like a high carat gold.
- It will not tarnish, peel off or lose colour, therefore, it’s great for everyday wear.